Thursday, February 23, 2017

Shoes

I can't seem to pick the right one

Every time I go out to buy shoes, I can't seem to get the right one for me. Most of the time, the shoes that me and my dad would buy would be too small. On the other hand, when I'm with my mom, the shoe fits just right. In other words, my dad and I don't know how to pick shoes.

Just a few weeks ago, I needed to get a pair of heels for the prom. The problem was that I was going with my dad to Mapua that Saturday. I asked my mom to show me the kind of heels that I would buy so that we could go to the nearest SM to get a pair of it. In the end we weren't able to find the exact same heels in SM. Instead, we bought shoes that looked like it. My mom got a bit mad that the heels were a darker color and that it was three inches high instead of two. The good part was that we were able to buy both the heels and a pair of red flats for about Php990. Then there was another occurrence two years ago where my rubber shoes got broken in the middle of walking with my dad to Mapua. We had to go to that same SM and bought a new pair. The problem was that the rubber shoes that we bought was a bit too small for me and my feet ached by the end of the day. We had no other choice but to give those pair of shoes away, what a waste.

To conclude, I really don't know how to choose shoes that are my size. It's only recently that I figured out my shoe size is 36-37 or 6 in adult size. It's a bit embarrassing that I don't know how to choose a pair of shoes for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment