Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Review

Family are always there for you

Another lovely game on the Ps4 and surprisingly it's not an anime. Brothers is a story about two brothers. The story takes place with the father getting sick, both the little brother and the big brother takes him to a doctor. The doctor of that village says that they must go on a quest to find the 'Water of Life' to cure their father. The two boys set out on their journey and the game officially starts.

Naia (older brother) on the left and Naiee (younger brother) on the right
Brothers is a puzzle game where one player controls both siblings. It's a bit confusing at first since the left joystick and the L2 button are used for the big brother while the right joystick and the R2 button are used for the little brother while L1 and R1 buttons are used to move the camera. Despite it's lack of controls and proper tutorial, I found it fun to indulge myself in a whole new game that I have no idea about. I'm really not quite fond of surprises because I hate the feeling of not being informed, whether it's my birthday or not, I still hate getting surprised.

Though I did enjoy the moments where I had to solve a puzzle in the game what I can interact with and later found some easter eggs in the game. What I loved most of all are the graphics, the music and the story kine. Nothing beats a good story line of a game. Throughout the entire game we slowly come to know more about the big and the little brother. We found out that the little brother can't swim, while the big brother is easily seduced by women. I don't want to spoil anything but that's all I can say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment