Friday, September 30, 2016

Sempai

Obsessed? Nah, just devoted.

What's a sempai? a sempai is a japanese term for an upper class man whom you respect. And I'd like to talk about my sempai. My sempai is very energetic. He may loo scary at first but he's actually really kind. He may like to taunt others but that's what actually makes me like him. He makes a 'scary' face and taunts the enemy or others in general and I can't help but squeal in delight every time I imagine him being possessive over me~! Sempai may not be the best looking in his team but looks doesn't matter . I've seen how kind and how strong he is during games and practices. Although there is someone trying to steal my sempai...

She's beautiful and kind plus she's the manager of sempai's team. I can't help but actually hate her this time. I'm jealous. I admit that. I hate that feeling. The problem is I can't harm her. I can't hurt her because sempai has a crush on her. It breaks my heart to see that every time she comes in the gym, sempai and Noya-sempai fawn over her immediately. Sure she can play well but she doesn't even do much in practices or in games!

I don't now what sempai saw in her. Sure she's beautiful and all but she doesn't even give sempai attention! It annoys me to see my sempai doing his best just for her to look his way but she doesn't even give a damn! Forget about her being kind, she's a total snob who doesn't even deserve sempai! Sempai will love me and he will be mine. I'll do whatever it takes to get sempai's attention. I'm way better than their manager! 'll even take good care of sempai! Sempai is mine and only mine. Who's my sempai you ask? Well t's Tanaka Ryuunosuke!

Tanaka Sempai

No comments:

Post a Comment