Monday, October 24, 2016

Bugs

Small living creatures that lurks in the dark

I don't really hate bugs nor do I like them. They're pretty ok and some can look cool like beetles. Although bugs in general are pretty annoying to me. Specifically the cockroaches. Those little pests just sneak up in your house and then makes an appearance right after you turn on the lights. I'm not the type to easily let them go since they're pretty much hunting for food. I get a slipper and start going all exterminator on them. Mosquitoes are also on the annoying bugs list. They'll either fly around in your face completely ruining the chance of your victory in a staring contest or they'll secretly suck out the blood from your veins like the little vampires they are.

Once I see a mosquito, I'll become a one man audience clapping from a great orchestra performance. I have a lot of friends who are terrified of bugs, cockroaches to be exact. Even if it's just a tiny baby roach, they'll scream like it's the end of the world. There are bugs that terrify me as well like butterflies and bees. I just really don't like seeing butterflies up too close. All because of that one Spongebob episode about butterflies made me terrified of them. I just don't like bees in general, They're bigger than flies and they can actually hurt you with their stinger, so I keep my distance from them about a fifty mile distance from them,

No comments:

Post a Comment