Monday, October 24, 2016

Crushes

Kiss kiss fall in love!

I know everyone has been to a stage where they like someone. Whether it was someone from class, a popstar or even from the internet. I'm sure everyone has felt a spike of interest to a certain person. I'll admit, even I had some crushes. Though the saddest truth is when your crushes, crush you. I'm the type of girl who doesn't really show her emotions towards the person I like. So you may or may not know that I've already had a crush on you for years. People find that creepy, especially when they only think of you as a friend. Then there's my new hopeless situation where I'm infatuated by fictional animated characters. It's just like what they all say: "Real boys aren't perfect and perfect boys aren't real." everyone has flaws and though you may be infatuated with a certain person, all you will see is their good side.

You will tend to overlook the bad things they've done especially if you've had a crush on him for quite a while now. Love can't actually be  explained, it can only be experienced. The sad truth is hat once you've experienced it it's hard to get out of it especially if you're the love sick type. Those types will never get their crushes out of their minds. I'm really thankful that I'm not like that (though I am only to fictional characters).

No comments:

Post a Comment