Friday, October 14, 2016

Senpai won't notice me!

Competitions

Poor senpai, he got hit in the face with a serve in the latest episode. I wish I could've done something! Kiyoko-san didn't even help him! I hate it that I have to rely on Kiyoko-san to look after senpai! There's nothing wrong with me ranting about senpai right? That's pretty normal I guess. We all have to talk about our frustrations one way or another. Just to let it all out y'know? I'm glad that not many people like my senpai. They may like him as an older brother or something like that, but I found myself infatuated the more I learned about him. True, I'm just like the rest, my first reaction to senpai wasn't the best. But on the following episodes it's as if I saw that senpai puts on a 'scary' face to put a wall around himself. Like he wants to keep others out. It hurts me to think that senpai is lonely despite being best friends with Noya-san.

In short, I found kindness in him. He may not be the best looking one there, but senpai will always be senpai. One of my classmates even made a ridiculous face when I showed her my senpai, how dare she! She's the same friend of mine who only goes for the handsome guys because they're handsome. She's a huge bitch and I won't even hesitate to tell her than one day. Then she'll get mad for being called a bitch when she herself also calls others a bitch. A huge hypocrite like her won't even get a decent boyfriend in the future. Although I have been doubting my love for senpai lately. Somehow Suga-san is slowly invading. Suga-san is kind and motherly-like the complete opposite of senpai. Senpai is more of like a delinquent in terms of personality but he's really kind and supportive to his friends and teammates.

Why should I doubt my love for senpai?! He's my one and only senpai and there's no changing that!

Senpai (left) and Suga-san (right)
-----------------------------------------------------------
picture: SENPAI

No comments:

Post a Comment