Monday, October 24, 2016

Projects, School work and Stuff

Overloaded

When I was in my sixth grade I remember saying "Man, there's not much things to do at school lately. Not much projects or even any events." Things were pretty slow back then. We had all the time in the world so we lazed around. Now I kind of regret saying those words. I thought that last school year would be my last year for carrying heavy loads of concrete on my shoulders. It seems that this year I'm already crawling on the floor with the mountain of projects.

Last year was kind of like a starting station for the load of projects expressway. Teachers even tell us that we're gonna do ten times the projects in college. Do they want me to attend college or not? For the past few days there were tons of projects like interviews and graded recitations. Our exam has just ended today and I'm glad that hell week is finally over. I should start preparing on my next hell week since I feel that I have a failing grade in one of my exams. No gadgets for a week or so whoopee.

I'm just really glad that there's anime in my life. Without DRAMAtical Murder I would've lost myself again in the darkness of the so-called stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment