Monday, January 23, 2017

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom ps4 game review

Titans are approaching

This game went viral last 2016. It became popular due to it's anime "Attack on Titan" or "Shingeki no Kyojin". The game focuses on a 'slash-and-hack' type of gameplay wherein you must maneuver the character with the help of the 3DMG (Three Dimensional Maneuvering Gear) to kill a titan. The story line follows the anime and the manga. It actually took me a while to finish the entire game. After finishing the game I was much more surprised that there was another mode called "True Expedition Mode" (Since the main story was in "Expedition Mode"). At first I was wondering "Why do the characters in AOT keep complaining how they run out of spare blades and gas? I've barely even used mine!" and that I quickly realized my mistake when I sealed the deal with True Expedition Mode. I was DYING. Every time that I would position myself to kill a titan, it would grab me almost immediately. Even until today I've not yet finished the True Expedition Mode. This game is really enjoyable since I get to play the story again but on a difficult level. I'm satisfied that the two thousand and eight hundred pesos didn't go to waste.

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment