Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bugs (part 2)

Insects and the like

As a girl, you'd expect most of the time that they'd be afraid of bugs. In my case I'm cool with them as long as they don't fly to me at high speed. I have killed cockroaches before, spiders, mosquitoes etc. But one thing that I really hate are butterflies. Sure their wings may be really pretty but one episode of Spongebob really did the trick to make me fear those fluttering creatures. I'm pretty cool around most of the insects that I see. I haven't seen a grasshopper before and I don't plan on seeing one because size matters. If the insect is small, I can easily overpower them with my mighty slipper. If the insect is at least bigger than what they should usually be at, I's stay at least ten meters away from it.

There has been a few incidents where I really was scared of insects. The first one was when I first saw a huge spider. I'm pretty sure that it's not a tarantula because it was at least a foot big. No joke. It had long and hairy arms and it's eyes were just disgusting. Before I knew it, the spider was gone. Weird. The next incident was also pretty traumatizing. My cousins and I were going back upstairs to the bedroom in my grandmother's house to play games. Just as we entered the room, they saw a cockroach by the frame of the bed. Me, being the braver one, took a slipper and approached the vermin carefully. But alas, it knew my next move and decided to fly right into my face. Luckily, I was able to dodge the thing and ran downstairs with my tail between my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment