Monday, January 16, 2017

Birthday (Mom's)

Happy Birthday!

 I wonder if my mom is still checking out my blogs... Anyway, (advanced) happy birthday to her! My mom will be turning a year older by tomorrow. She's been a good friend and a better mother. I can't say 'best' because the best among the rest is Jesus. I'm so thankful that God had given me my mother to raise me. If she weren't my mother, I would have been a different person by then. She's very strong when it comes to her decisions and faithful to Jesus. She may not be the strongest (emotionally) out there but she's strong enough for me. I've always admired her hard work and for ten years I've been wanting to give to her a proper gift. Not some hand written birthday card or another drawn self- portrait of her (she gets those from me almost every year). I can finally give to her a cake and a small birthday party with just the four of us (my dad comes home late and won't probably ever make it).

She's been broken, beaten down and was just plain miserable. I want to show her a year of 'happiness' where we can all be together outside of our own illusion called 'reality'.

No comments:

Post a Comment