Monday, January 16, 2017

Laptop

Not really impressed...

I've asked for a desktop and my dad gives me a laptop. I appreciate it, I really do. It's just that there will always be my expectations rivaling my reality. I like the laptop I got, that's no lie. It's like one terabyte with great audio and monitor. I just felt a little disappointed that my dad rushed just to get me this laptop. I'm pretty sure that he did rush to get me this laptop (since he bought it in full price) but I wished that he helped my brothers first. Yesterday, my youngest brother's glasses needed to be fixed. He completely forgot about it so my brother has to walk half blindly around the school today. Second is my other brother, the middle child. He had a group project with some friends yesterday and he needed to be home before three pm since that's the time they'll be coming over. In the end his friends did the project elsewhere leaving my brother out of the group with no grades.

So I may have finally gotten my laptop but because that it affected my brothers, I felt really sad and disappointed for not letting their task be done first. Since the entire laptop thing was so sudden, I had to rush earlier at school on what I'm planning to download first, what video I'm going to make for my YouTube channel etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment