Thursday, January 12, 2017

YouTube Channel

Future YouTuber

I've been thinking of making a new Youtube channel for a while now. I haven't even executed the first part of my plan because of two reasons. One, the laptop I'm using is our 'family' laptop. Every five minutes or so my brothers would be asking me for the laptop again. If I were to make videos in this laptop then I'll be disturbed during the making of it. Second, There's not enough space within the laptop. There's a lot of different files from almost everyone in the family here. From games to lecture notes, we have it in the laptop.

I think that this youtube channel will help me improve on my animation. Much like Domics, I'll be making videos just like that with a touch of Akidearest and The Anime Man. I'd want my content to be related to anime as much as possible and with a few of my life stories in the background. I've already requested a computer from my dad but being the kind of person he is, I know I'll get it a few weeks later. I might just annoy him this Saturday, since we have a checkup I'll remind him to get me a desktop with a new headset complete with a microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment