Saturday, August 27, 2016

Blogs

Another stress reliever

A post about a blog, that's somehow ironic. Even though if it doesn't make sense please bear with my rants for a bit. Lately as you've noticed that my posts gets weirder and weirder then suddenly back to normal again. I could say that this has become one of my stress relieving works. My usual outlet would be drawing, reading, or even writing. Although, this time I've grown tired of writing stories. Stressed out to comprehend what I'm reading and my inspiration has worn out to draw.

I've then seen blogs as an opportunity to literally type down all the things n my head. I'm the kind of person who's quiet but has a lot of things in their mind. Especially when most things aren't the words to say to another human being. I had once thought to myself "What if I told all this to another person, what would their reaction be?". There are many ways to react to my thoughts, and majority of it is negative. I had decided to shut myself away from the world ever since I've realized that I'm not normal. I guess I'm a little too imaginative. Well in the end, as long as the heavy feeling in my chest is gone, I guess that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment