Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Broken Keyboard

Lazy Updates

I wasn't able to continuously post for the past weeks, not because I'm busy, but because the keyboard is broken. We have two laptops, one is a tablet and the other is a standard laptop. The standard laptop has 8,I,K and the , broken. That's why I have to type in the tablet just so that the broken keys won't interfere with my post. We then bought a separate keyboard for the standard laptop and things went better from then on. Until the letters B and N broke on the keyboard. It was like I needed four hands just to type on that laptop. I then used the tablet so that my words won't have any missing letters and so that I could type comfortably.

A week ago, Wednesday to be exact, the tablet has gone missing and I grew too lazy to type on the standard keyboard because I would have to keep switching keyboards so that I could form the word I desired. I posted two (I think) last week and couldn't even push myself to do the third because of the difficulty in typing. My mother was so worried because I was the one who lost the tablet. I had just placed it behind the driver's seat and once we got home it disappeared. We checked every where, from my grandmother's house to my uncle's church but it couldn't be found. My mother got really down during those times and lost all hope in finding it. I knew to myself that the tablet was just there, like it was so close to use yet we're too blind to see it.

This morning, I was fixing my things to get prepared for the first day at school for the second quarter. I had to take out some things so that I could properly dispose of the crumpled papers inside. When I lifted my bag, I grew suspicious. It was quite heavy even when I removed all my stuff inside. Guess what I found in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment