Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Kamisama Hajimemashita (Kamisama Kiss)

A Cheesy Anime Love Story

I had nothing to do weeks before the exam started. I reviewed my notes well and grew bored while I was at home. I decided to watch some anime just so that I could catch up on things. What better way to refresh anime knowledge than to watch the usual anime love stories? I just had to pick Kamisama Hajimemashita. I was curious to see why this anime grew popular a few years back. I found out why when I saw the handsome faces of the characters there. Sure enough I too grew a crush on one of them.

Main Cast of Kamisama Hajimemashita
I didn't expect too much action since it was a love story. I didn't know how cheesy it was until Nanami, the heroine, suddenly thinks about her feelings for Tomoe, her fox familiar. The story then went worse when we find out that Tomoe doesn't really hold any feelings for Nanami. The second season though, shows Tomoe's growing feelings for his master. Which again is really cheesy. The two still haven't confessed to one another and don't even know if they really held feelings for each other or if their feelings are true. I don't really like Nanami and Tomoe together, I want Nanami and Jiro instead, although that will defeat the purpose of the entire anime series. Jiro is Kurama's older brother back at the Kurama mountain where all the tengu lives.

Now I don't want to rant about my crush in this series, the only clue I could give to you is that he's a snake. That's all it takes for an anime fan to know who my crush is. To those who don't really watch anime or know Kamisama Kiss, It's Mizuki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture found here
watch Kamisama Kiss here

No comments:

Post a Comment