Friday, July 22, 2016

????????????????

Sometimes the world is darker from what the shade we see it in

I wonder if I'm insane at times. My emotions vary. Right now, I want to rip someone's head off, put it on a stick, display it outside, douse it with gasoline and burn it while that person's mother is watching, then do the same to her afterwards. sometimes i tHink i nEed heLP. my entire life is either a scrambled up painting or a fried up MashEd up potato.

Today my mom said that she wasted two pesos on me. So I'm only worth two pesos now? KILLing sounds fun at the MomEnt. school's bee nonstop, I have to check up on my dad every Saturday load is killing me when will it stop? can i die now? can i sleep for eternity now?can everythng end just like that?WHYWONT ANYONEANSWERME WHY??????

Stress. The one thing my parents wont ever believe that I have. Heh who am I to complain though? Others have it tougher than me, I wonder how they can survive. NO ONE CARES, YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ANYWAY. The noise in my head. It hurts. What can anyone do though? they won't believe me anyway. I TOLD HER I NEED TO GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST. I TOLD HER. Now the pain's just back. You wanna know more of what's inside my noisy head?

just go through the same hell I do everyday.Oh wait you can't. You're not me. You're not invited here. Get out. Never come back ad cease to exist because I'm through. I'm done. I really wish that I would be the one going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment